- The fabulous Terrace & 1690 bars, with the Laurent-Perrier champagne bar, the Spread a Plate tapas boards, and a range of wine, spirits, beer, lager and champagne.
- The beautiful Attraction Restaurant for a la carte dining and afternoon tea (approx £25-£35 for a 3 course meal)
- Whistlejackets Lounge for a relaxing craft ale or hot drink
- Xing Cocktail Bar for freshly mixed cocktails and juices (don't miss the best Strawberry Daquiri in Yorkshire!)
Grandstand & Paddock
- The Rapid Lad Bar for chips, hot pies, sandwiches and a large bar (from £2-£8)
- The Paddock Bar for seafood and cold meat platters (approx £12.50-£15, also opens to serve drinks from the first race onwards)
- Cleverly's Bar & Bistro - a modern, stylish space serving bistro style dishes with no need for a reservation (approx £7.25 - £15.50 for a meal)
- The Touch Above Bar, including a Fish & Chip shop and Burger Bar (approx £7.50)
- Minster Bar & Lavender Lawn serving hot and cold drinks and snacks in a relaxed lawn setting (approx £3-£6)
- Sweet Delights goodie hut
- Pimms and Prosecco marquees
- Range of mobile catering units, from Yorkshire Hot Dogs to Kerbedge street food
- The Hurn Bar serving drinks and snacks (from £0.90 - £2)
- Picnicking area - bring your own picnic and a rug. Your own alcohol is allowed as part of a picnic.
- Range of mobile catering units, from gourmet burgers to Spanish Churros