Our Raceday Packages take the hard work out of planning your perfect day at the races. Including admission, a delicious range of food and drink to choose from, betting vouchers and a raceday programme, you’ll have everything you need to set you up for your day.
The Posh Package – £48
(July - September Saturday meetings £52 & Ladies' Day £57)
- Premier Enclosure ticket
- Seafood & deli buffet. Offering everything from smoked salmon to honey roast ham, this delicious spread includes a generous helping of gourmet salad items too.
- Sweet, juicy strawberries & fresh cream to round off your meal
- A glass of our hand picked house champagne
- Dining for the Posh Package is taken in the Paddock Bar with its beautiful views down the racecourse. A table is reserved for you to enjoy your meal up until the first race.
- Raceday Programme
- £5 betting voucher to use at any totepool or Betfred outlet
Please note: Sold out for June 10th 2017
Punter's Package – £25
- Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure ticket
- A delicious locally made Voakes pie with a heaping of mushy peas, a helping of gravy and served in a handy takeaway box. Mint sauce optional!*
- Raceday Programme
- £2 betting voucher to use at any totepool or Betfred outlet
- A pint of beer (or a glass of house wine if you prefer)
* Collect your pie and peas from the Rapid Lad Bar. Please note there is no reserved seating for this package so if you require a seated meal, why not give Cleverly's Bistro a try, where a range of daily hot specials is served to your table.
- Book online here (from the 31st October for 2017). Firstly, select the day you want to come, and then select the Premier Enclosure for the Posh Package, or the Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure if you want to book the Punter's. On the next page in 'Ticket Type' click the drop down menu to select the package you require and proceed to check out.
- Alterntatively you can book by phone on 01482 867 488
- Your package of tickets and vouchers will be sent out in the post.
- Bring your vouchers along on the day to swap for your food, drink and Raceday Programme (which you can collect on entry).
- If you've got any specific dietary requirements, not a problem, just give us a call and we'll be happy to see how we can help.