2015 saw records broken at Beverley Racecourse. More than £650,000 invested in the refurbishment of the hospitality facilities, major events smashing visitor numbers, with the renowned Journal Ladies' Day breaking previous records, and the season closing with a extra event staged in October – a great year all round.
With thoughts turning to Christmas, it's fitting that tickets for the racecourse's 2016 season are about to be released. Tickets make great Christmas presents and will go on sale from the 1st December for another fun packed summer of racing and events on the Westwood.
The season opens on Wednesday 13th April, running to Tuesday 20th September with some of the highlights to include.
- Monday 2 May Day Family Raceday for the Bank Holiday weekend
- Saturday 28 May A Very British Raceday
- Wednesday 10 August Journal Ladies' Day
- Tuesday 14 June Laurent-Perrier Evening of the Horse
- Monday 18 July Rio Rio Carnival Race Night in celebration of the Olympics
- Tuesday 26 July Family Raceday featuring the Frozen Experience.
Prices start at £5 per adult and children go free so treat your family to a day to remember with tickets to the Frozen Experience, or make Mother's Day with a pair of tickets to Journal Ladies Day – the choice is up to you and it’s a gift that also gives great memories.
Tickets go on sale at 9am on Tuesday 1st December!