Our Journal Ladies' Day Restaurant Package goes on sale this Friday! Nope, we can't believe it either, but it's almost time for the annual mad dash to book your table.
The Journal Ladies' Day falls on Wednesday 13th August next season, and we've made the package even better for 2014. Priced at £85.95 per person, it includes:
- Premier enclosure admission badge
- Official racecard
- Reserved table for the day in the Attractions Restaurant, boasting excellent views across the racecourse
- Canapés served to your table on arrival (new for 2014!)
- A delicious three course choice menu with coffee and mints
- Afternoon tea with scones, cakes and fancies
Don't miss the chance to book your places. The phone lines will open at 8.30am this coming Friday (strictly no bookings taken before this time) and the restaurant is normally full by 9.00am so you need to be quick. If you don't get through first time please keep on trying, we will endeavour to answer all calls as soon as possible.
So, the important bit, the number to call is 0113 287 6387 - Friday 1st November, 8.30am!