If you're heading to the racecourse from the Coast, you should definitely try our Racebus, running at the best of the summer's race meetings. Including tipster commentary and a racecard, the Racebus will have you to the races in time for the first race, and take you home again afterwards - it's unbeatable on price and convenience!
The racebus has now run for all its 2013 summer meetings, but stay tuned for details for next year.
The bus's route 2013 route was:
- 12 noon Primrose Valley Holiday Park, Filey
- 12.20pm Bull & Sun, Bridlington
- 12.25pm Stirling Castle, Bridlington
- 12.45pm Cross Keys, Nafferton
- 12.55pm George Street, Driffield
- 1.15pm Robin Hood, Middleton
- 1.40pm Arrive at Beverley Racecourse