A huge success in 2018, Bygone Beverley returns and is set to be one of our best themed events of the year!
Bring the whole family on this lovely bank holiday Monday to enjoy racing as it used to be as we recreate racing from the 1950s on the Westwood. As well as a great afternoon of racing action, there's so much to see and do, with the racecourse and staff sporting a full 50s makeover. Gates open 11.30am.
- Catch the iconic Beverley Bar Bus from the centre of Beverley, to arrive in style (running times posted closer to the event)
- Take a spin on our full size vintage carousel
- Ride the classic 50s swingboats
- Learn to jive with our 50s dance lesson sessions for all (running times posted closer to the event)
- Visit our mysterious fortune teller to hear what the future will hold
- Bop to the Mad Dog Swing Band
- Gasp at Sam the Scam in his Bunko Booth
- Pose with our beautiful vintage cars, from classic Morris Minor to the elegant Rolls Royce
- Pet exotic animals from far away lands
- Request a tune from the traditional one-man-band
- Sample candyfloss spun in the true old fashioned way*
- Win prizes at our striped hoopla stalls and coconut shy*
- Get up close to meet stunning birds of prey*
* small charge applies for these attractions.
- 1:55 pm Race 1
- 2:30 pm Race 2
- 3:05 pm Race 3
- 3:40 pm Race 4
- 4:15 pm Race 5
- 4:50 pm Race 6
- 5:25 pm Race 7
Times may be subject to change