The Pipe & Glass @ Beverley Racecourse 24.9.19
Continuing our series of incredibly popular restaurant takeovers, 2019 sees James Mackenzie and his team from the Pipe & Glass take over Beverley Racecourse’s Attraction Restaurant on the 24th September, our final race meeting of the season, to present a beautifully designed Pipe & Glass dining experience and afternoon of racing.
The experience includes:
- Premier hospitality badge and racecard
- A shared table in the Attraction Restaurant
- Pre-racing tipping talk from former jockey Adele Mulrennan
- Slingsby Gin and Pipe and Glass canape reception
- VIP meet and greet with James
- Pipe and Glass three course lunch
- Pipe and Glass special afternoon treat
James describes the dining as: “We’ve created a special menu showcasing the very best the Pipe and Glass has to offer, with canapes on arrival; heritage tomato and North Sea lobster salad; braised ox cheeks; and topped off with a raspberry and pistachio delice. For later in the day, we’ve created an alternative to afternoon tea with the Pipe and Glass ‘proper’ ploughmans, with a selection of cold cuts, Yorkshire cheeses, pickles and homemade bread.”
Places are £130 and sold out in under a day at last year’s event; due to the popularity of this event we run a VIP Early Booking mailing list which you can sign up to HERE.
- 13th June @9am: Bookings open to those on VIP list
- 14th June @9am: Places go on general release