Available at our race days from 22 June 2021, if you want to make your day at the races really special, one of our private rooms allows you and your guests a comfortable, private facility for the day with your own bar, waiting staff, balcony and dining.
Let us greet you with a glass of champagne and canapes as guests arrive, followed by a seated three-course meal and afternoon tea as the racing unfolds beneath you. Or you might like to choose from one of our exceptional buffet options with occasional seating as your guests mingle.
All rooms are beautifully furnished and set up exclusively for your party, with giant flatscreen TVs showing coverage of the racing so you need not miss a thing even whilst inside. Hospitality badges for each guest allow access to the Premier and Grandstand & Paddock, so you can explore the whole racecourse…or stay in the comfort of your room of course!
We can cater for groups of 10 to 150 people and for larger parties, offer the option of a private marquee and lawn overlooking the track (subject to Covid19 restrictions in 2021).
If you’d like to see the four options, along with our seasonal menus and drinks packages, contact Helen by email or on 01482 867488.
The Attraction Restaurant
Beautifully appointed, The Attraction Restaurant enjoys excellent views of the racecourse and the historic Westwood from its position on the first floor of the Premier Enclosure, and serves a varied à la carte menu as well as a luxury afternoon tea.
NEW FOR 2021: The Attraction Restaurant is fully booked for 26 May, 29 May and 15 June. All bookings must be made in advance and there will be no bookings taken on the day. Covid-19 restrictions will apply, with party sizes no larger than 6 permitted. The new package offers a specially chosen menu, which is delicious and changes regularly – view a sample of the menus available here (please be aware prices and menu subject to change.) The all inclusive price takes care of a Premier Enclosure badge, three course meal and a lovely afternoon tea. You retain your table for the entire day so a perfect way to enjoy the racing. Please be aware the restaurant is extremely popular, so make sure you book early.
Bookings for race meetings from 22 June onwards will open soon.
Ladies' Day Dining
We are currently finalising our plans for Ladies Day 2021, so please keep an eye out for further updates!
At The Races With The Pipe & Glass
We now hope to be able to launch this incredible partnership in 2022.
An incredibly exciting new way to enjoy Ladies’ Day has been unveiled, with At The Races With The Pipe & Glass
- A coveted Premier Enclosure ticket
- A table in the new Pipe & Glass country inn themed marquee
- Craft gin cocktail reception
- Three course lunch devised by Michelin starred chef, James Mackenzie
- Afternoon sweet treats and surprises
- Private lawn with betting facilities and private washrooms
- Musical entertainment with our jazz pianist
- Early course access & VIP car-parking
The Attraction Restaurant
We are currently finalising plans for Ladies Day 2021, so please check back here for further updates!
Allow us to look after your every need, whilst looking down on the colour of the day from the style and comfort of the Attraction Restaurant.Your place includes:
- A hospitality badge, allowing you access to all enclosures
- A reserved table in the beautiful Attraction Restaurant
- Canapés on arrival
- A summer-themed 4-course lunch
- Afternoon Tea
- Racecard and tipping talk
Due to Covid Restrictions, Cleverlys Bistro will not be available to racegoers on 26 May, 29 May or 15 June.
Situated in the Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure above the Rapid Lad Bar, Cleverlys boasts a New York Loft feel with lots of reclaimed timber and interesting features, where you can enjoy amazing views over the Westwood and the racecourse. Tasty bistro-style locally sourced food is served to your table with no need for reservations.
Hot sandwich selection
All served in fresh bread with tortilla chips & salad
- Roast beef, horseradish crème fraiche, caramelised onions £9.25
- Fish fingers with tartare / tomato sauce £9.25
- Bacon, brie & cranberry £9.25
- Char grilled Asparagus, avocado and quinoa salad with lemon and basil oil dressing £9.25
Main course selection
- British beef burger, smoked cheddar in a brioche bun with skinny fries £9.25
- Whitby scampi & chunky chips £9.25
- Yorkshire Ploughman’s (pork pie, cheese, piccalilli, apple, celery & bread) £9.25
- Classic chicken Caesar salad £9.25
- Vegan burger, chunky chips £9.25
To serve two people
- Nachos with chilli con carne, grated cheese, sour cream, salsa & guacamole £9.25
- Beverley platter : Scampi, chicken wings, onion rings, garlic bread, potato wedges & mayonnaise dip £17.45
Bars & Eateries
Racing and Dining Packages
Two very different and lovely ways of enjoying your day, we present to you The Paddock Club and the Punter’s Package! These are the perfect way to take the hard work out of planning your day. Please note: These packages will not be available for racegoers on 26 May, 29 May and 15 June. Bookings for later in the season will open shortly
The Paddock Club
We hope to be able to launch the Paddock Club for race meetings after 22 June – please come back soon for further updates!
Why not join the Paddock Club for the day! Allow our host to guide you to your table with a glass of champagne on arrival, and relax before racing gets underway with lunch and champagne, as well as a tipping talk from raceday presenter Adele Mulrennan. You’ll be hosted in the Paddock Bar with a racecourse view often considered the finest in the country.
Your ticket includes:
- A Premier Enclosure ticket
- A platter lunch; choose from the following alongside an array of help-yourself salads and breads:
- From the farm (beef, ham, chicken)
- From the sea (salmon, trout, prawns)
- From the earth (a selection of tarts and terrines perfect for vegetarians)
- Sweet, juicy strawberries & fresh cream
- A glass of our hand picked house champagne
- Raceday Programme
Please note this bar opens to the public after the first race.
The Punters Package
We hope to be able to launch the Punters Package to racegoers from 22 June. Please come back here for further updates!
Perfectly simple and many would say simply perfect! Sometimes all you want is a comforting pie and a pint to go alongside your afternoon of racing, and we’re glad to be able to deliver. Served in the centrally located Rapid Lad Bar, it’s worth bearing in mind there’s no seating with this option, but your pie comes in a handy takeaway box so you can enjoy wherever you like.
Your ticket includes:
- A Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure ticket
- A delicious Voakes pie with mushy peas, gravy and served in a handy takeaway box. Vegetarian options available.
- Raceday Programme
- A pint of beer/lager (or a glass of house wine if you prefer)
To Book (Bookings are currently suspended for packages)
- Book online here . To start, browse through the season calendar, until you get to the event you wish to come to, and choose ‘Order Tickets’.
- Scroll down the page to the booking portal, showing Premier Enclosure, Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure and Course Enclosure.
- For the Paddock Club, select the Premier Enclosure and for the Punter’s Package select the Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure.
- Scroll down to ‘Paddock Club’ or ‘Punter’s Package’ and enter how many packages you require. Go to checkout if you are ready to do so and complete your purchase.
- Your e-ticket for entry will be sent out immediately, which you will swap on the day for a badge.
- If you’ve chosen the Paddock Club we’ll be in touch about a week before your raceday to discuss your choice of platter.
- For the Paddock Club, on arrival go to the Paddock Bar where you will be given your racecard and your table awaits for lunch (we will have your name on our lists so no need to worry about bringing anything.)
- For the Punter’s Package, on arrival to the Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure you will be given your racecard along with a dining voucher you can take to the Rapid Lad Bar when you are ready to eat. Please remember there is no reserved seating for this option.
- If you’ve got any specific dietary requirements, just give us a call in advance and we’ll be happy to help.
Dine & View
Available on selected dates, the Dine & View package costs from £83-£125 + VAT per person and brings together racegoers wanting the opportunity to enjoy the day from a shared private room overlooking the racecourse, at their own table and featuring a range of dining experiences.
- Hospitality badge, allowing access to the hospitality suites and all enclosures
- Private room and reserved table for the day
- Dining options include a lavish three course lunch and afternoon tea and a gourmet buffet for evening meetings
- Private bar and facilities
- Raceday Programme
To book a table, please email Dine & View or call John or Chris on 01777 247107.
We know feeding children at the races can be a minefield, so we’ve made some special arrangements that will keep them happy and won’t break the bank! All of these are just purchased on the day.
- In the Course Enclosure at our mobile catering unit in the Course Enclosure you can get a children’s portion of sausage and chips or chicken nuggets and chips for £3.50, and a portion of chips for £2.
- In the Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure for £4 you can enjoy chips with a choice of sausage, fishcake, fish fingers or a chicken strip from the Cod Bless This Plaice shop in the Touch Above Bar.
- In the Hurn Bar in the Course Enclosure, we’ve our children’s picnic option; get a sandwich, pack of crisps, piece of fruit, and a fruit juice or water for £5.90. This is available to all racegoers.
If you’ve got any really little ones, we offer baby food reheating in the Minster Bar or the Hurn Bar, bottle reheating in most bars, and a private space for nursing mothers if you would like it – just contact us in the office to arrange.