If you want to make your day at the races really special, one of our private rooms allows you and your guests a comfortable, private facility for the day with your own bar, waiting staff, balcony and dining.
Let us greet you with a glass of champagne and canapes as guests arrive, followed by a seated three-course meal and afternoon tea as the racing unfolds beneath you. Or you might like to choose from one of our exceptional buffet options with occasional seating as your guests mingle.
All rooms are beautifully furnished and set up exclusively for your party, with giant flatscreen TVs showing coverage of the racing so you need not miss a thing even whilst inside. Hospitality badges for each guest allow access to the Premier, Grandstand & Paddock and Course Enclosures, so you can explore the whole racecourse…or stay in the comfort of your room of course!
We can cater for groups of 10 to 150 people and for larger parties, offer the option of a private marquee and lawn overlooking the track.
If you’d like to see the four options, along with our seasonal menus and drinks packages, contact Sara by email or on 0113 287 6387.
The Attraction Restaurant
Beautifully appointed, The Attraction Restaurant enjoys excellent views of the racecourse and the historic Westwood from its position on the first floor of the Premier Enclosure, and serves a varied à la carte menu as well as a luxury afternoon tea.
For £10 per head, you can reserve a table for the whole meeting. You can also turn up on the day, but please do bear in mind this is on a first-come, first-served basis and you won’t be able to keep the table for the rest of the day. The menu is delicious and changes regularly – view a sample of the menus available here (please be aware prices and menu subject to change.)
Please be aware the restaurant is extremely popular and the pre-bookable tables usually sell out well in advance, so make sure you book early. We are currently sold out for 2019 on Saturday 6th July and 14th August Ladies’ Day, and only have a limited number of tables on the 8th June and 5th July.
To book a table, please call Sara on 0113 287 6387, or click here to book online.
The Westwood Lounge
A brand new and exciting hospitality concept for Beverley Racecourse in 2019, The Westwood Lounge will be available on the 25th June and the 15th August in 2019, with further dates planned for 2020.
Perfect for smaller corporate groups and private parties, The The Westwood Lounge takes the formality out of formal dining. Enjoy a fine dining grazing menu in the setting of our beautiful private boxes, transformed into a relaxed lounge that creates the ideal atmosphere to socialise, talk business and enjoy the first class sporting action.
A former racing professional will be on hand to welcome you and your guests, talk about their experiences of the Beverley turf, and try and point you in the direction of a winner or two.
- Club style shared suite catering for parties of between 2 and 10
- A former racing professional as your host for the day
- Yorkshire Tapas Menu, including coffee and pastries on arrival, a tapas lunch (see the menu below), and afternoon tea
- Premier Enclosure Racing Badges
- Betting Facilities
Places are £75pp and can be booked by contacting Sara via email or on 0113 287 6387.
- Tea, coffee and mini pastries
- Selection of breadsticks, olives and hummus dip
- Spanish bruschetta – Pan Con Tomate
- Mini Prawn and seafood cocktail
- Cous cous and Mediterranean salad
- Patatas bravas
- Sauteed chorizo with red wine
- Butternut squash risotto
- Mini Yorkshire pudding filled with strip of beef in a Rioja and shallot sauce
- Sweet and cheese table
- Mini scones, fancies
- Tea and coffee
Ladies' Day Dining
If you want to enjoy Flemingate Ladies’ Day in style, you need look no further. Offering a refuge from the hustle and bustle in the tranquil surroundings of the Pavilion marquee, this exclusive package takes care of everything you and your guests could want.
- A Premier Enclosure badge, allowing you access to all areas
- A reserved table for the whole day in the Pavilion marquee, situated in the Course Enclosure
- VIP drinks reception with entertainment
- A waitress served gourmet three course lunch
- Afternoon tea, with a delicious selection of elegant cakes and fancies
- Private bar, viewing lawn, betting and restroom facilities
- Entertainment throughout the afternoon
- A ‘Pavilion Most Stylish Lady’ competition
£128 per person. View the menu and itinerary here.
The Attraction Restaurant
This is one of the finest ways to enjoy Flemingate Ladies’ Day. Allow us to look after your every need, whilst looking down on the colour of the day from the style and comfort of the Attraction Restaurant.Your place includes:
- A hospitality badge, allowing you access to all enclosures
- A reserved table in the beautiful Attraction Restaurant
- Canapés on arrival
- A summer-themed 3-course lunch
- Afternoon Tea
- Racecard and tipping talk
£108.95 per person.
FULLY BOOKED FOR 2019 – 2020 bookings will open in November 2019
Bars & Eateries
Race Day Packages
Our Raceday Packages take the hard work out of planning your perfect day at the races. Including admission, a delicious range of food and drink to choose from, betting vouchers and a raceday programme, you’ll have everything you need to set you up for your day.
The Posh Package
- Premier Enclosure ticket
- A choice of seafood, meat or vegetarian plated platters.
- Sweet, juicy strawberries & fresh cream to round off your meal
- A glass of our hand picked house champagne
- Dining for the Posh Package is taken in the Paddock Bar with its beautiful views down the racecourse. A table is reserved for you to enjoy your meal up until the first race (after this point the bar becomes public.)
- Raceday Programme
- £5 betting voucher to use at any totepool or Betfred outlet
£53 (£55 Saturday meetings, £60 Ladies’ Day) & £17 for any under 18s joining the party
6th May, 8th June, 6th July & 14th August SOLD OUT
The Punter's Package
- Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure ticket
- A delicious meat pie with mushy peas, gravy and served in a handy takeaway box. Mint sauce optional!*
- Raceday Programme
- £2 betting voucher to use at any totepool or Betfred outlet
- A pint of beer (or a glass of house wine if you prefer)
£27 (£28 on Ladies’ Day)
* Please note there is no reserved seating for this package. You can also upgrade your meal to include chips and a premium lager or beer for a small extra fee.
- Book online here . To start, browse through the season calendar, until you get to the event you wish to come to, and choose ‘Order Tickets’.
- Scroll down the page to the booking portal, showing Premier Enclosure, Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure and Course Enclosure.
- For the Posh Package, select the Premier Enclosure and for the Punter’s Package select the Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure.
- Scroll down to ‘Posh Package’ or ‘Punters’ Package’ and enter how many packages you require. Go to checkout if you are ready to do so and complete your purchase.
- Your e-ticket for entry will be sent out immediately, which you will swap on the day for a badge.
- If you’ve chosen the Posh Package we’ll be in touch about a week before your raceday to discuss your choice of platter.
- For the Posh Package, on arrival go to the Paddock Bar where you will be given your racecard and betting voucher and you can take your lunch (we will have your name on our lists so no need to worry about bringing anything.)
- For the Punter’s Package, on arrival to the Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure you will be given your racecard and bet, along with a dining voucher you can take to the Rapid Lad Bar when you are ready to eat. Please remember there is no reserved seating for this option.
- If you’ve got any specific dietary requirements, just give us a call in advance and we’ll be happy to help.
Dine & View
Available on selected dates, the Dine & View package costs from £80-£110 + VAT per person and brings together racegoers wanting the opportunity to enjoy the day from a shared private room overlooking the racecourse, at their own table and featuring a range of dining experiences.
- Hospitality badge, allowing access to the hospitality suites and all enclosures
- Private room and reserved table for the day
- Dining options include a lavish three course lunch and afternoon tea, gourmet buffet for evening meetings and traditional Sunday lunch
- Private bar and facilities
- Raceday Programme
To book a table, please email Dine & View or call John or Chris on 01777 247107.
Non Raceday Events
We like to keep our chefs busy, and when they aren’t keeping thousands of racegoers fed, we organise a varied season of themed dining events, from murder mysteries and comedy nights to our very popular Christmas Parties, running throughout December and offering a great opportunity for groups to enjoy a festive night out full of fun, entertainment and excellent food.
We also sometimes work with guest chefs to host special dinners at the course, sometimes in the most unusual locations! Keep an eye out on our What’s On page to see what’s coming up. You might also like to sign up to our mailing list below to stay informed on all our special dining events, which local suppliers we’re working with, and what we’re busy creating in the kitchens.